Skip to main content

2 Year Fit-iversary! :D



Two years ago today, I decided take control of my life and GET HEALTHY! 🍎

Two years ago today, I took the plunge and became a health & fitness coach!! 💪🏻

Now don't get me wrong, 2 years ago today, I KNEW what eating healthy should look like--I had a degree in nutrition. And I KNEW how to workout. I just had NO CLUE how to do it as a busy and overwhelmed new mom of 2!!! I mean I was up all night with a new baby and barely ever getting to put make up on or dry my hair!! There was NO time for working out!!! Or so I thought. 🙇🏼‍♀️

But--something had to CHANGE!

So I bought a health & fitness program.
21 Day Fix to be exact.
-30 minutes of daily exercise
-Super-simple portion control
-Daily Shakeology.

And I made it work.
It changed my life.

AND I became a fitness coach! Man did that up the accountability--something this tired Mommy REALLY needed! 🙋🏼

2 years later, I'm pregnant with baby #3. But this pregnancy is different. I'm still working out & eating healthy! I feel pretty GOOD! 😄

From coaching I have an AMAZING support network of women who won't let me stop! I also have so much more financial freedom and the ability to work from home! I can't tell you how glad I am to be able to stay home with my kids. It's such a blessing! 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I enough?

       “Am I enough?”   This question plagues my day to day.   Every time I take on some new and daunting task, a series of questions that all come back to this plague my mind.   If I let it, the fear paralyzes me and I stop.   I never move any further.   I have to be willing to accept that I alone am not enough.   It is only then that I am able to move forward.   You see, for me, the truth is ingrained in my faith—I alone am not enough.   I can only get through the (at times seemingly absurd) tasks I have been called to if I trust in Christ to carry me through them.   2nd Corinthians 12: 9-10 tells us "And He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Chri...

My Happiness Project

As I sit here reading "The Happiness Project," I am so overwhelmed by just how much I needed this book. Have any of you read this book?! What did you think of it? Posted by Allison Valree Federico on  Tuesday, November 1, 2016 When I sat down to begin reading, I heard the kids playing upstairs...and I was worried about it.... "What is my son getting into now?" (It's always, always always something!) "Are they going to get hurt?" "What if a neighbor stops by and realizes that I'm letting my kids play without helicoptering them? What will she think?" But the truth of the matter is, she is almost 5 and he is 2, and really they can play alone for 10 minutes while I read, and (as long as they don't burn the house down), most messes will be cleanable.... But the point is, I started out with the wrong mindset to begin! Just 5 minutes into my reading, I already see that! My kids are LAUGHING. And having FUN tog...